I love a good cozy mystery set in the South! Like the last book I posted about, Batter Off Dead, which was set in Kentucky. While scrolling a master list of reading challenges, I found the Sweet Southern Challenge run by Readeropolis blog (sign up in their comments). #SweetSouthernRC From the Readeropolis blog:
“There are five reading levels for this challenge.
- One Glass of Sweet Tea: Read 1 – 3 Books
- Two Glasses of Sweet Tea: Read 4 – 6 Books
- Three Glasses of Sweet Tea: Read 7 – 9 Books
- A Pitcher of Sweet Tea: Read 10 – 12 Books
- A Gallon Glass of Sweet Tea: Read 13 or More Books”
I recommend you use the link above and read the whole post. You don’t need a blog to participate, only a link of where you’ll keep track, like a Goodreads shelf.
My level will be Pitcher of Sweet Tea and I’ll list the books here, starting with one I just finished and blogged about.
- Batter Off Dead, #2 Southern Cake Baker–Maymee Bell–KY
- A Charming Cure, #2 Magical Cures–Tonya Kappes–KY
- Pleating for Mercy, #1 Magical Dressmaking–Melissa Bourbon–TX
- The Whispered Word, #2 The Secret, Book & Scone Society–Ellery Adams–NC
- Decaffeinated Scandal, #5 Killer Coffee–Tonya Kappes–KY
- A Tiny Bite of Murder, #1 Monkey’s Eyebrow Tearoom–Constance Barker–KY
- A Juicy Morsel of Jealousy, #3 Foodie Files–Christine Zane Thomas–GA
- Deal Gone Dead, #1 Lily Sprayberry–Carolyn Ridder Aspenson–GA