I read a fairly decent amount of new releases in a year, since I’m a NetGalley member and get the advance review copies of books I pick out, so I’m sure I’ll fall somewhere between 1-30 which is the first level.
The challenge is hosted by Lexxie and Brandee of the (un) Conventional Bookworms blog and their New Release Challenge Sign-Up (sign up here) is that second link I just made. The basic rules are that the book has to be released and reviewed in 2019, all formats are ok, and the book needs to have at least 100 pages. The sign-up page has all the fun details.
1-30-New Release Newbie
31-60-New Release Pro
61-100-New Release Veteran
101-200-New Release Enthusiast
200+-New Release Obsessed
I will go for the first level of 1-30 and list my books on this page.
- Candy Apple Killer, #3 Apple Orchard–Chelsea Thomas
- Peril at the Pawn Shop, #1 A Walk in the Bark–Mel Faye
- A Juicy Morsel of Jealousy, #3 Foodie Files–Christine Zane Thomas
- Seven Deadly Zins, #2 Wine Country–Nancy J. Parra
- Murder Wears a Little Black Dress, #1 Resale Boutique–Debra Sennefelder
- Secrets in a Bottle, #1 Whodunit Antiques–Shelly West
- Dead as a Door Knocker, #1 House-Flipper Mystery–Diane Kelly
- Bones Behind the Wheel, #10 Haunted Guesthouse–E.J. Copperman
- Pruning the Dead, #1 Garden Squad–Julia Henry
- Town Hall Homicide, #2 A Walk in the Bark–Mel Faye
- Heirlooms and Homicide, #1 Heart’s Grove–Danielle Collins
- Death by Chocolate Malted Milkshake, #2 Death by Chocolate–Sarah Graves
- Break-Ins and Bloodshed, #2 Heart’s Grove–Danielle Collins
- Chocolate Cream Pie Murder, #24 Hannah Swenson–Joanne Fluke
- The Puppy Who Knew Too Much, #2 Dog Club–V.M. Burns
- Murders and Metaphors, #3 Magical Bookshop–Amanda Flower