I just had to add this one when I saw Mark at Carstairs Considers talking about it. It’s sponsored by Heather at Spirit Blog (sign up here). There doesn’t seem to be a minimum or levels to worry about, you link up then it sounds like there’s a drawing every month. But if you win once, you have to wait six months to try and win again, which sounds fair. Be sure to go to Heather’s blog that I linked to read all the details and link up with her.
Cozy mysteries have tons of foodie themes, so this should be a pretty easy one to do. Anyone else going to do this?
I’ll list my books here:
- In Peppermint Peril–Joy Avon (#1 Book Tea Shop)
- Batter Off Dead–Maymee Bell (#2 Southern Cake Baker)
- Candy Apple Killer–Chelsea Thomas (#3 Apple Orchard)
- A Ghost of Glaze–Melissa Monroe (#6 Priscilla Pratt)
- Iced Under–Barbara Ross (#5 Maine Clambake)
- Decaffeinated Scandal–Tonya Kappes (#5 Killer Coffee)
- A Tiny Bite of Murder–Constance Barker (#1 Monkey’s Eyebrow Tea Room)
- A Juicy Morsel of Jealousy–Christine Zane Thomas (#3 Foodie Files)
- Meet Your Baker–Ellie Alexander (#1 Bakeshop Mysteries)
- Death by Chocolate Malted Milkshake–Sarah Graves (#2 Death by Chocolate)
- Candy, Murder & Me–Carolyn Chambers Clark (#1 Cookie Berelli)
- Chocolate Cream Pie Murder–Joanne Fluke (#24, Hannah Swenson)
- The St. Valentine’s Day Cookie Massacre–Elisabeth Crabtree (#1, Hatter’s Cove)