Even though I own a ton of books and even more e-books, I still love going to the library! Here’s a challenge from Angela at Angel’s Guilty Pleasures, the Library Love Challenge for 2019 (sign up here). Show your local library a little more love this coming year!
I’ll be doing the first level, Dewey Decimal 12 books since I really never know when the urge will hit me to go to the library, or need to use Libby/Overdrive (usually for a book club if the book is expensive!). I’d like to think I’ll borrow more than 12 books, but I’m playing it safe, since I’ve been pigging out on challenges. 😉
Twelve books is the minimum to complete the challenge, and any format is okay as long as you’ve borrowed it from a library.
- Dewey Decimal: Read 12 books
- Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
- Overdrive Junkie: Read 36 books
- Library Addict: Read 48 books
- Library Card on Fire: Read 60+ books
- Christmas Carol Murder–Leslie Meier
- Manuscript for Murder–Jessica Fletcher/Jon Land
- A Case of Syrah, Syrah–Nancy J. Parra
- A Gift of Bones–Carolyn Haines
- Glitter Bomb–Laura Childs and Terrie Farley Moran
- Eggs on Ice–Laura Childs
- Poppy Harmon Investigates–Lee Hollis
- Paint the Town Dead–Nancy Haddock