Ok, I gotta admit when I first saw this title on Bev’s My Reader’s Block blog, I thought you had to read Western books, but then I didn’t think I remembered her reading that genre. As I read on in her post, I found out that it was very different and something I’d like to do. Rick Mills is running the challenge on this page, 2019 Six Shooter Mystery Reading Challenge, but you don’t need to do anything there until you read your first book.
See his link for full instructions, but basically you will shoot (pun intended) to read six books by one author. When you read the first book, you’ll go to his page, click where he indicates and fill out that Google form when it comes up. Then he’ll add you to the lineup. He’s got a good example in his post about what it’ll look like. One cool thing is that their pen names count (see my first author below)
I’m shooting for reading two authors for right now. I might add more as I go through the year.
Tonya Kappes aka Maymee Bell
- Batter Off Dead, #2 Southern Cake Baker–Maymee Bell
- A Charming Cure, #2 Magical Cures–Tonya Kappes
- Decaffeinated Scandal, #5 Killer Coffee–Tonya Kappes
- Forests, Fishing & Forgery, #3 Campers and Criminals–Tonya Kappes
- The Whispered Word, #2 Secret, Book & Scone Society–Ellery Adams
- A Killer Plot, #1 Books by the Bay–Ellery Adams