UPDATE: 2/4/19: In a few moments of weakness, I ordered books, so I will need to read 10 more.
I’m pretty sure this will be the last one I sign up for, unless of course someone comes up with a challenge I can’t resist that will go along well with the others. I’m hoping this will help me keep from buying so many used books from Thrift, eBay and Better World. I love shopping at those places, but I’m really running out of room. Gotta get creative whenever a new batch arrives (oops!)
This challenge is being run by Swift Coffee.
Go to the Untouched Bookshelf Challenge 2019 page for all the details.
Since I don’t really trust myself not to slip and buy books, I’m going to make a small list and see how that goes:
- 50% Off Murder (Good Buy Girls)—Josie Belle aka Jenn McKinlay
- A Deadly Grind (Vintage Kitchen)—Victoria Hamilton
- A Peach of a Murder (Fresh Baked)—Livia J. Washburn
- Allergic to Death (Gourmet De-Lite)—Peg Cochran
- Beaglemania (Pet Rescue)—Linda O. Johnston
- Buried in a Book (Novel Idea)—Lucy Arlington
- Cookie Dough or Die (Cookie Cutter Shop)—Virginia Lowell
- Death on the Cliff Walk (Gilded Age)—Mary Kruger
- Dire Threads (Threadville)—Janet Bolin
- Fatal Fixer-Upper (Do-It-Yourself)—Jennie Bentley
- Meet Your Baker (Bakeshop)–Ellie Alexander
This list covers only a small part of the books I’ve got. It would be seriously impossible to list all the books in my possession at the moment and say I was gonna try and read them, lol. I’m going to eat this elephant one bite at a time! (or maybe tine? groan, right?)
Wishing everyone in this challenge the best of luck!