MID-YEAR UPDATE: June 15, 2019: I’ve listened to two audio books so far this year. Links have been added to the links on the Caffeinated Reviewer blog, and I’ve added them on this page below as well. I guess I’m almost halfway at the halfway point!
Kimberly from Caffeinated Reviewer is once again co-sponsoring the Audio Book Challenge 2019. You can follow that second link and sign up. A blog isn’t needed to participate, but if you do have one, you can link up at the bottom. The image above can be grabbed from that page as well.
I didn’t have the best of success but I came in at two listens, which falls in the Newbie 1-5 category. I’ll be going for Newbie again in 2019, but I really want to make an effort to listen more. Good luck and happy listening while you commute, work out or if you’re like me, sew!
Here are all the levels:
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
My Audio Books:
- Murder on the SS Rosa, #1 Ginger Gold–Lee Strauss
- Fixin’ to Die, #1 Kenni Lowry–Tonya Kappes
2 thoughts on “Audio Book Challenge 2019”
3 more to go…you’ve got this Tari!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I think so. I don’t do as much sewing the first half of the year, but once craft show season is here I think I’ll make it that 3. Actually I have one of those three in progress but have been too busy with ARCs and other challenges 😂