Kimberly from Caffeinated Reviewer is once again co-sponsoring the Audio Book Challenge 2019. You can follow that second link and sign up. A blog isn’t needed to participate, but if you do have one, you can link up at the bottom. The image above can be grabbed from that page as well.
I didn’t have the best of success but I came in at two listens, which falls in the Newbie 1-5 category. I’ll be going for Newbie again in 2019, but I really want to make an effort to listen more. Good luck and happy listening while you commute, work out or if you’re like me, sew!
Here are all the levels:
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
My Audio Books: