I don’t think I posted a page for this particular challenge for 2018 but I ended up over 201 which is officially titled Pigged Out. Here’s all the details found on Escape With Dollycas’ blog post today–just follow the linked words.
I’ll repeat the details here in case someone lands on this page first. This is copied from the Escape with Dollycas blog:
“The challenge runs from January 1, 2019, and ends December 31, 2019
1. Choose the level of which you would like to participate:
- Peckish – 1 – 25 Cozy Mysteries
- Famished – 26 – 51 Cozy Mysteries
- Yearning – 51 – 75 Cozy Mysteries
- Starving – 76 – 100 Cozy Mysteries
- Ravenous – 101 – 125 Cozy Mysteries
- Voracious – 126 – 150 Cozy Mysteries
- Overindulged – 151 – 200 Cozy Mysteries
- Pigged Out – 201 or more Cozy Mysteries
You can always go up a level but you can’t go down.
2. You can Feed Your Need To Read with print, digital or audio books.
3. You do not have to post a review but the authors would appreciate it if you did. If you need help just let Escape with Dollycas know.” (end of copied text)
This challenge is even more fun if you join Lori’s Facebook group, Craving for Cozies Challenge. Even though I keep track there, I still have a small notebook I write my books down in. For 2019, I will attempt to keep a Word file and at the end of the year, I’ll publish my list on this page. It goes without saying that I review each book that I read. I might not necessarily choose to blog about it (usually due to time issues), but I do like to post a Goodreads and Amazon review to help out the authors that entertain us all so much.
Again, be sure to go to this original blog post on Escape with Dollycas Into a Good Book to click on the form to sign up! I signed up for Pigged Out since I read over that amount of books so far this year and I still have till the 31st of next month. What level are you going to sign up for?