UPDATE 8/29/18: I’m officially at the Kneading level since I went over ten books.
UPDATE 8/28/18: As of today, I made the Purring level and I know I’ll be moving on to Kneading since I’m reading the second book in Gourmet Cat.
As if I really needed another challenge, right? It’s all in fun and since I do like cozies with cats, I thought I’d try this one. The books have to have a cat as the main character though, not just be a cozy with a cat since most cozies do have cats.
If you want to sign up, Yvonne from Socrates Book Reviews is also running this one. There’s a group on Goodreads called Cat Mystery Readers–you can start a folder in there or use this link to sign up on her blog, The Purrfect Reading Challenge.
Here are the different levels but I’m going to start with Purring
Purring – Read 1-10 cat mysteries
Kneading – Read 11-20 cat mysteries
Meowing – Read 21-30 cat mysteries
Catnip – Go crazy and read at least 31 and go as high as you’d like – the sky is the limit!
2. Survival of the Fritters-Deputy Donuts aka Dep the cat played a fairly big role
#1 Deputy Donut, Ginger Bolton
3. Death by a Whisker, #2 Cat Rescue, TC LoTempio
4. Purrfect Murder, #1 Hazel Hart, Louise Lynn
5. Cat Got Your Corpse, #6 Hazel Hart, Louise Lynn
6. Cat About Town, #1 Cat Cafe, Cate Conte
7. Purrder She Wrote, #2 Cat Cafe, Cate Conte
8. Fillet of Murder, #1 Deep Fried, Linda Reilly
9. Goodbye, Cruller World, #2 Deputy Donut–Ginger Bolton
10. The Trouble with Murder, #1 Gourmet Cat–Kathy Krevat
11. The Trouble with Truth, #2 Gourmet Cat–Kathy Krevat
12. The Cats Came Back, #10 Magical Cats–Sofie Kelly
13. Curiosity Thrilled the Cat, #1 Magical Cats–Sofie Kelly